The National Conciliation and Mediation Board strives to make its Official Web Site accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of this site, feel free to email the webmaster.
Common keyboard shortcuts are applied here.
General Web Site Layout
The web pages are consistent with its design and column positions all throughout the web site. It followed the Government Website Template Guideline using Joomla. It consists of 7 major sections. The sections are as follows:
1. The Top Bar contains the Main menu. It consists of the following:
- Seal of the Republic of the Philippines
- About Us
- Site Map
- Contact Us
- Search box
2. The Mast Head contains the NCMB’s header which consists of the logo and agency name.
3. The Banner contains the NCMB’s slider that has images with excerpts and the Transparency Seal.
4. The Auxiliary Menu contains NCMB’s other menus. It consists of the following:
- Regional Offices
- Quality Manual
- Procedures Manual
5. The Content Area. It uses the 3-column format. The design specifications are:
- The left column has the Performance Governance System, Know Your Taxes.ph, Open Data Philippines links, Quick Links, Archives and Downloadables.
- The right column consists of the Tax Reminders, Downloadable Tax Calendar, Announcements, Lists, Links and Visitors Count.
- The center column contains the articles.
6. Standard Footer which consists of the Government Directory, Seal of the Republic of the Philippines, Copyright Placement
Other Instructions and Features
1. The banner title is also used as a Home link.
2. All images have ALTERNATE text attributes. Decorative graphics appear on the CSS files.
3. The web site can be resized to any screen and font size.
4. This site also makes a near accurate visual rendering from all browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Internet Explorer.